Recruiting Analyst at Accenture
Views:110 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Accenture - Customer Service Role - International Chat Process (1-4 yrs)
Chat services are provided via web chat and include inbound and / or outbound.
- Communicate with client customers via web chat to help resolve the issues being faced.
- Portal navigation and troubleshooting.
- Ordering support.
- Receive, process and verify the accuracy of orders from customers utilizing the company's internal CRM/ mainframe systems and customer purchase orders.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking.
- Access the company's internal systems to obtain and extract order information and provide customer service management with the data for inclusion in various scheduled and special reports.
- Initiate required action for response to customer service requests for order changes, including the maintenance of order/customer information files and communicates changes to the appropriate personnel/departments.
Graduate - Any degree of Any Streams
- 1 to 4 years of customer service and/or sales experience (international bpo Chat mandatory)
- Excellent verbal and written English communications skills
- Experience in international Customer Service - chat.
- Understanding of Google and Microsoft Office products (Excel. Word, PowerPoint)
Flexible to work in Rotational Shifts and Rotational week off's