HR Recruiter at Ibrij Consulting Services
Views:9 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Academic Counselor - Sales - Online Tutoring firm (1-4 yrs)
We are hiring for India's leading Online tutoring company:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Sourcing new sales opportunities by making outbound calls, should have a strong phone presence and experience connecting with maximum numbers of customers per day.
- Should understand/create customer needs through consultative talking.
- Must be good in giving real life examples and building rapport with the student as well as parents.
- Conduct demo sessions virtually to customers (parent/children combined).
- Counselling prospects and converting them to sales by understanding needs and concerns. Ability to guide/assist a student/parent with subjects to improve or focus.
- Meet and exceed monthly targets set as per business requirement.
- Respond quickly to assigned leads.
- Willingness to be measured by weekly and monthly metrics.
- Ready to work in a six-day dynamic working environment.
- Ready to conduct outbound calls and demonstration sessions throughout the day.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Any Graduate / Management Trainee
- Min1 years of experience in Inside Sales / Outbound Sales / Telesales / Academic counselling.
- Should have broadband service and laptop/desktop with functional audio/video plugins.
- Good negotiation and pitching skills required.
- Knowledge about academic progression across different boards.
- Passion to work in a fast-paced start-up
- Multi-disciplinary, continuous learning mindset
- Customer focus with good convincing ability and confident personality
- Proven experience as inside sales associate
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in customer service and relationship building are highly desirable
- Good at need analysis, basis GAP identification through drill down questioning
- Age-Not more than 28 years
- Preferred Industry-Insurance/Banking/Internet/BPO/Ed-tech/Education
- Immediate joiners are preferred.