Academic Counselor - Sales - Education (1-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- The ideal candidate must be a seasoned, high-energy professional possessing a strong sense of urgency with a strong performance-based track record of success. He or she must be capable of make cold calling and achieve the assigned sales target and eventually generate revenues for the organization. Make the sales pitch according the customers behavior and requirements.
Key Responsibility :
- Specific responsibilities include
- Responsible for the course promotion and sales
- Meet the targets set by the team leader
- Effective utilization of leads and Maintain a positive and healthy conversion rate
- Create a positive brand image and awareness among prospective students
- Have a good understanding of the product information and ensure proper handling of all queries of the students by effective Counselling
- Make the sales pitch according the customers behavior and requirements
Specific Functional Skills Required :
- Strong analytical skills and ability to handle complex sales situations.
- Presentation and Probing skills
- Negotiation skills
- Relationship building skills
- Business & Entrepreneurial Acumen
- Counselling and selling skills
- Specific areas of expertise required are:
- Must be a Graduate
- Should have 1-6 years of corporate/B2C Inside sales /Outbound sales experience with hands on experience of sales cycle.
- Excellent communication, counselling and selling skills
- Basic knowledge of methods involved in presenting, promoting and selling Online services
- Should be able to communicate in 2-3 languages,
- Communication in Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada languages will be added advantage.
- Working knowledge in MS-Office
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, networking skills .
- Should be a Team player who can integrate with the sales team