Recruiter at Primo Hiring Solutions
Views:558 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Academic Counselor - Sales - Education (1-2 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Counsel students regarding educational issues such as course and program selection, class scheduling, school adjustment, truancy, study habits, and career planning.
- Take end-to-end responsibility of student experience and ensure that their queries are handled & resolved immediately through emails, phone calls etc.
- Planning batch calendars, faculty calendars and releasing these calendars to students and other stakeholders.
- Achieve monthly revenue targets from upselling and referrals from current students.
- Observe and evaluate students' performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
- Collect course feedback from students and pass on this feedback to the relevant faculty and head of department.
- Make faculty contracts, prepare invoices of billing
- Work with the marketing and sales team to ensure that the student is able to undergo the program smoothly
- Minimum 1+ years experience in similar roles in education and related industries
- Strong communication skills and strong mastery over written and verbal English
- Passion for education is a must.
- Should have demonstrated experience of handling complex problems