Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:37 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Academic Counselor - Inside Sales - Education (2-4 yrs)
- Join a leading talent transformational organisation
- Tremendous opportunities for learning and development
- Work in a friendly and supportive environment
Our client is a leading talent transformational and upskilling company that is driving business productivity and leadership development and they are widely recognised across respectable forums and organisations.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Reaching out to qualified leads as provided by the company
- Assisting participants in the course selection process based on their strengths and career goals
- Ensuring sales targets are met
- Discussing career and educational goals with interested participants.
- Displaying an interest in participants' development.
The Profile :
- You have a Bachelors degree in any field with at least 2 years experience in a Sales role.
- Experience in professional counseling, development, education, or related field will be preferred.
- You are comfortable making calls to prospective participants.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills, specifically interacting with senior corporate executives
- Basic knowledge of computers, LMS and online marketing is required
- You have a strong desire to help participants in their academic journey, from handling leads and enrolment.
- You are organised and can work with multiple priorities