Recruitment Consultant at Crabs Associates Private Limited
Views:103 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Academic Counsellor - Sales (0-2 yrs)
Location - Koramangala, Bangalore (Work from office)
Experience - 1 to 5 years
Salary - 15k to 35k (Market standard Hikes)
Incentives are provided for experienced candidates
Notice Period - Immediate (upto 15 days)
Work Shift - 6 days (including Sat & Sun), 10 am - 7 pm
Mandatory Requirements :
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication, Negotiation Skills
- We are looking for a high-performing executive to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
- You will be responsible for achieving the sales target, crafting sales plans, and justifying plans to the senior management.
- Understanding the needs of the students.
- Providing complete detail of the course we offer.
- Achieve monthly sales growth and hit sales targets.
- Be fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Develop and execute strategies to drive business in new and existing markets.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market's potential, track sales, and status reports.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Update the details in the CRM
- Experience in the Ed-Tech industry particularly in the sales domain will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.