Recruitment Consultant at Crabs Associates Private Limited
Views:19 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Academic Counsellor - Sales (0-2 yrs)
Location - Koramangala, Bangalore
Experience - Freshers to 2 years
Salary - 15k to 35k (Market standard Hikes)
Incentives are provided for experienced candidates
Notice Period - Immediate (upto 15 days)
Work Shift - 6 days (including Sat & Sun), 10 am - 7 pm
Mandatory Requirements - Excellent Written & Verbal Communication, Negotiation Skills
We are looking for a high-performing executive to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
You will be responsible for achieving the sales target, crafting sales plans, and justifying plans to the senior management.
- Understanding the needs of the students.
- Providing complete detail of the course we offer.
- Achieve monthly sales growth and hit sales targets.
- Be fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Develop and execute strategies to drive business in new and existing markets.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market's potential, track sales, and status reports.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Update the details in the CRM
- Experience in the Ed-Tech industry particularly in the sales domain will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.