Team Lead at Promotup HR Solutions
Views:41 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Academic Consultant - Sales - EduTech (2-5 yrs)
ABOUT THE ROLE :
- Toppr is looking for an Academic Consultant (AC) who is passionate about changing the way millions of children learn.
- He/she schedules and conducts structured counseling sessions. Through this session, the AC analyses a student's need for Toppr and helps him/her buy the subscription. ACs at Toppr are enthusiastic about bringing a change in the field of education.
- They take independent, well-informed decisions based on their insight into ground reality.
- So, if you love interacting with people, are extremely student-centric and are committed to spread personalized learning, then we are looking for you.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN TOPPR :
- Weekly incentives: Opportunity to earn incentives on a weekly basis. Participate in regular contests and get a chance to win exciting prizes.
- Perks and bonuses: Earn 3x more than your fixed pay. We appreciate your efforts by providing exciting perks and bonuses tailored specifically for you.
- Custodian of a bright future: Create the right educational path for students.Help them overcome their obstacles to learning by using Toppr.
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as someone with the potential to become a future sales leader.
- Learn from the best: Learn from leaders whose teams have brought over 25x growth over the last 2 years.
- Toppr's journey, mission, values, future outlook, and footprint across India.
- Spend time with our product and sales experts to get up-to-speed on Toppr's product, marketing, and sales strategies.
- Attend counseling sessions with your experienced team members to gain first-hand experience of the counseling process.
- Carry out at least 3 counseling sessions/day with students and their parents at their homes.
- Become an expert at understanding students- profiles and their problems through structured counseling sessions. Explain to students how Toppr's personalised learning app addresses their needs.
- Bring in 1.5 lakh+ revenue every week. Manage a portfolio of a large number of students. Watch the revenue you bring in make a widespread impact on Toppr's business.
- Coach and mentor your new team members and help them get up-to-speed with Toppr and its counseling process.
- MBA/PGDM or B.Tech/BE from recognized institutes. B.Com or equivalent graduates from reputed colleges can also apply.
- 2 - 5 years of Business to Consumer (B2C) sales experience is preferable.
- Awareness of the subjects taught from classes 5 to 12 across various boards/curriculums globally. Sound knowledge and understanding of the challenges students face in schools/coaching classes.
- Integrity: As an AC, we entrust you with our Customer Resource Management (CRM) tool and sensitive student-related data. We expect you to handle it with utmost responsibility and care.
- Empathy: Ability to approach any situation with patience and natural empathy.
- Drive: Enthusiasm and will to work relentlessly for achieving and exceeding business targets.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills in English and/or the regional language.
- Continual learning: Eagerness to learn and upgrade your product knowledge. Stay updated about the changes in the educational system.
ABOUT TOPPR :
- Toppr is India's leading edtech company with a mission to make learning personalized.
- Our adaptive after- school learning app for classes 5th to 12th is used by over 60 lakh students. We have the widest syllabus support that covers over 20 subjects, 20 boards, and 50 exams.
- We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs. We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform to increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes for all students.
- Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms like SAIF, Helion, Eight Roads, and Kaizen.
- Two wheeler
- Android device
Unlimited Incentives & Other Allowances