Senior Consultant at Talent Integrators
Views:634 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:117
Academic Consultant - Sales - Education (2-5 yrs)
Toppr is an adaptive after-school learning app for classes 5th to 12th. Our vision is to make learning personalized using technology. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs.
Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms SAIF, Helion, and Eight Roads.
If the future of education interests you, we would love to talk about what you can bring to our team.
About the Team
- We are the face of Toppr for all our students and their parents.
- We help them understand how to leverage the Toppr platform for their learning.
- We strive to take Toppr to every single household in India; then the world.
- We work six days a week
We have a flexible bring your own device policy.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Advise student/ parents for their learning needs through structured Counselling Sessions
- Fix appointments and conduct home demo sessions on a daily basis including follow up sessions
- Understand Customer profile & problems to explain the implication of ineffective learning methods
- Create the need for Smart Learning and advise student-parent to buy Toppr Subscription as the solution
- Handle Objections and Price Negotiation to generate Sales Revenue
- Learn/ Upgrade one's own Product Knowledge and Sales Skills to achieve and exceed growing Sales target(s)
Academic Consultant at Toppr :
- Possess sound knowledge and understanding of consumer (students and parents) behavior
- Possess Basic / Good knowledge of Class 5 to 12 Subjects as per existing Curriculum
- Are keen to learn and upgrade Product knowledge from time to time for better Sales
- Enthusiastic and willing to work relentlessly for achieving and exceeding business targets
- Thrive in a fast-paced ambiguous work environment
- Have good communication skills in English and the regional language with professional presentation
- Open to Intra-City travel to Customer Locations
Qualification & Skills :
- MBA or Graduate
- Good to have a 2-4 years B2C sales experience
- Excellent Selling/Negotiation Skills
- Previous educational industry experience is an added advantage