HR at Impactica Solutions (OPC) Pvt. Ltd.
Views:86 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Academic Consultant - Sales - Education (1-7 yrs)
- Generate revenue by structured counseling sessions to prospects and converting them to paid enrollment and advise students/ parents for their learning needs through effective online demos.
- Diligently communicating and priming the lead through channels like email, Whatsapp, SMS, calls, etc.
- Take prospect from initial contact phase to qualified phase over the phone Present product solutions virtually.
- Regular follow up with new and existing customers.
- Well versed in objection handling and managing different situations during the call.
- Willingness to be measured by weekly and monthly metrics.
- Achieving the weekly targets in a high-pressure performance-driven competitive environment.
- Monitoring self-performance at all times while also contributing to the team performance, keeping track of factors like conversion factor, Average revenue generated per lead, average revenue per sale, etc.
- 1+ years Inside Sales experience (B2C preferred; B2B - monthly revenue target can be considered)
- Must have B2C/Direct Sales/Telesales/ Inside Sales experience
- Candidates should be graduated
- English & Regional Language proficiency is mandatory
- All interviews to happen only on Google meet with candidate logging in via his Laptop. So Android + Laptop Mandatory
- Male/ Female both are ok
- Previous company performance data is mandatory. (Like Incentive slip, certificate, RNR, CRM screenshot, revenue proof, bank statement - incentive proof, appreciation mail.)
The expectation on Role:
- R1 50 connects per day/ 75-80 dial-outs
- Per day 4-5 demo's per day
- Need to do cold callings & fix online appointments. Giving product demos on video calls. Getting sales conversion through video calls.
- 10 AM - 10 PM working hours based on parent availability (Flexible)
- Weekly Off to be on Tuesday
- Explain WFH for now but post COVID after December, may require WFO.
- R1 - Video Interview (HR Round)
- R2 - Video Interview (Managerial Round)
- R3 - Final Round