Academic Consultant - Sales - Education (1-3 yrs)
Toppr is one of the leading ed-tech platforms in India. Our vision is to effectively personalize education using technology. We are an extremely passionate team of engineers, educators, and designers - making consistent strides in product innovation to enhance our user engagement.
Toppr to looking to hire "Academic Consultant" which is a sales profile. The candidate will have to meet the clients in person at their home, office, etc. Bike, Laptop, Android phones are mandatory. No Fresher for this profile, Candidate should have field Sales experience. Toppr is India's leading edtech company with a mission to make learning personalized. Our adaptive after-school learning app for classes 5th to 12th is used by over 50 lakh students. We have the widest syllabus support that covers over 20 subjects, 20 boards, and 50 exams. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs.
We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform to increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes for all students. Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms like SAIF, Helion, Eight Roads, and Kaizen. We work relentlessly to solve student problems using advanced technology and help them learn better. We have thoughtfully designed Toppr to ensure that it is a one-stop after-school learning platform. It has more than 1.5 million learning pieces, including adaptive practice questions, solutions, concepts, and videos that come together seamlessly to give 360- learning. We use artificial intelligence-based machine learning algorithms on top of this strong infrastructure, to create personalized learning paths for millions of students.
Academic Consultant Job profile :
- The job is purely a sales profile wherein the candidate is supposed to meet students, parents at the home or office locations. The candidate will give counseling to students and help them to chose Toppr as their first and foremost learning app after their schools. Candidate should be open for face to face interaction with the clients.
- Candidate must have a laptop, bike, android phone of their own(They can also get these things on rent)
- Candidate must be energetic and should have a good personality.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidate must be a graduate
- Must have a laptop, bike and android phone
- Sales experience from any background: BFSI, Insurance, FMCG any other sector too
Salary and perks :
- Salary for experienced: Max 4 Lacks (negotiable for the right candidates)
- Laptop allowance: 800 rs per month apart from CTC
- Bike Allowance: 400 rs per month apart from CTC
- Counseling allowance: 150rs per meeting with the clients for Gujarat 80 Rs per meeting
- Incentives up to 75 thousand every month depending upon the closures.
- Incentive structure will be given by the company post selection