Co-Founder at Your Recruiters
Views:27 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Academic Consultant - Sales - Education (1-3 yrs)
Academic Consultant - Sales - Education
An Academic Consultant is responsible for understanding the need of the student in terms of what their goals are (what does he want to prepare for), where is the student facing difficulties in the studies (subject, concept, teacher, peer pressure, practice, examples, personalized attention) and then help the student and the parent understand that how our product can help them bridge the gap and help them in achieving their dreams. And eventually sell the product.
1. Calling on the leads provided to them and fixing appointments with the Students & Parents. Expectation is about 60/80 calls/day.
2. Doing home visits to understand the need better and giving a demonstration of the product. Travelling of approximately 70/80 Kms/Day & at least 12 demos/week.
3. Explain the pricing & packages to the parent and sell the product.
4. Develop month- on- month sales models for proven business growth
5. Understanding the need/requirement of the students and offer products that would be beneficial to the student
6. Counsel students and parents to buy subscription
7. Update the CRM
8. Hand over the financial instruments (cash/cheque/finance forms/etc/receipts). The Role would involve doing both set of activities (Tele Calling - from ~10:30/11:00am to ~6:00/6:30pm & Field/Home Visits from ~6:00/6:30pm to 10:30pm); 6 days working (Weekly Offs on Tuesday). There will be no leaves during the first 3 months in the oragnisation.
Strictly no leaves during the training period.
Knowledge, Skills and Attitude :
1. Possess sound knowledge and understanding of consumer/customer (students and parents) behavior
2. Enthusiastic and willing to work relentlessly for achieving and exceeding business targets
3. Thrive in a fast paced ambiguous work environment
4. Good Communication skills in English and Telugu
Qualification and Experience :
Min Graduates (Preferred: MBA+Engg / MBA+Degree / Engg / Degree) with min 1 year of direct sales experience
Other Requirements :
Must have :
1. 2 wheeler
2. Driving License
3. Android Mobile Device.