Director at Ace of Clubs Hiring Partners
Views:1902 Applications:360 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:191
Academic Consultant - B2C Sales - EduTech Firm (1-5 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Advise student/ parents for their learning needs through structured Counselling Sessions.
- Fix appointments and conduct home demo sessions on a daily basis including follow up sessions.
- Understand Customer profile & problems to explain the implication of ineffective learning methods.
- Create the need for Smart Learning and advise student-parent to buy Toppr Subscription as a solution.
- Handle Objections and Price Negotiation to generate Sales Revenue.
- Learn/ Upgrade the one's own Product Knowledge and Sales Skills to achieve and exceed growing Sales target(s).
Candidate Profile :
- Possess sound knowledge and understanding of consumer (students and parents) behavior.
- Possess Basic / Good knowledge of Class 5 to 12 Subjects as per existing Curriculum.
- Are keen to learn and upgrade Product knowledge from time to time for better Sales.
- Enthusiastic and willing to work relentlessly for achieving and exceeding business targets.
- Thrive in a fast-paced ambiguous work environment.
- Have good communication skills in English and the regional language with a professional presentation.
- Open to Intra-City travel to Customer Locations.
Qualification & Skills :
- MBA or Graduate
- Good to have a 0.6 - 4 years B2C sales experience
- Excellent Selling/Negotiation Skills.
- Previous educational industry experience is an added advantage.
- 2 wheeler is compulsory as it is Field Sales.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.