Director at Ace of Clubs Hiring Partners
Views:1840 Applications:344 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:191
Academic Consultant - B2C Sales - EduTech Firm (1-5 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Advise student/ parents for their learning needs through structured Counselling Sessions.
- Fix appointments and conduct home demo sessions on a daily basis including follow up sessions.
- Understand Customer profile & problems to explain the implication of ineffective learning methods.
- Create the need for Smart Learning and advise student-parent to buy Toppr Subscription as a solution.
- Handle Objections and Price Negotiation to generate Sales Revenue.
- Learn/ Upgrade the one's own Product Knowledge and Sales Skills to achieve and exceed growing Sales target(s).
Candidate Profile :
- Possess sound knowledge and understanding of consumer (students and parents) behavior.
- Possess Basic / Good knowledge of Class 5 to 12 Subjects as per existing Curriculum.
- Are keen to learn and upgrade Product knowledge from time to time for better Sales.
- Enthusiastic and willing to work relentlessly for achieving and exceeding business targets.
- Thrive in a fast-paced ambiguous work environment.
- Have good communication skills in English and the regional language with a professional presentation.
- Open to Intra-City travel to Customer Locations.
Qualification & Skills :
- MBA or Graduate
- Good to have a 0.6 - 4 years B2C sales experience
- Excellent Selling/Negotiation Skills.
- Previous educational industry experience is an added advantage.
- 2 wheeler is compulsory as it is Field Sales.