HR at Absolute Foods
Views:72 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Absolute Foods - Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Business Development - Export Division (3-9 yrs)
About Absolute Foods :
- Absolute is a path-breaking Plant Research Science & Frontier Digital Agri-Tech Company on a mission to Build a Better World - for People, For Planet! It aims to do so by improving farmer profitability, environmental sustainability, soil health & Consumer Health.
- Absolute has been developing groundbreaking plant-science IP through years of Deep R&D intersecting Plant Biology, Microbiology, Hydrodynamics, Artificial Intelligence & Engineering. This enables Absolute growers to radically Better Yields, Grade, Flavor & Nutrition across diverse plantations - Open Farms, Greenhouses & Vertical Farms. All this while being an Environmental Champion exponentially reducing carbon footprint & the need for any synthetic pesticide or chemicals.
- At Absolute, we believe that food has enormous potential in transforming the health of nations, communities & our planet. Today, Absolute operates the World's Largest network of Precision Agri Farms growing and serving unparalleled experiences to growers and food corporations across the World.
Job Description :
We are currently looking for enthusiastic Sales & Business Development candidates in exports division for Absolute. In this role you will be responsible for :
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities in Fruits and Vegetables (F&V) category across geographies.
- Building business relations with new customers while focusing on fostering and nurturing the existing relationships
- Monitoring and analyzing market trends, consumer behaviour and competitor activity.
- Maintaining keen understanding of industry trends affecting emerging businesses and makes appropriate recommendations regarding new business hotspots and opportunities.
- Developing and deliver business plans by caring out research, formulating market analysis and delivering accurate and meaningful insights along with business reports.
Why would you love this role?
- Opportunity to work with business development and strategy leaders in close quarter.
- Be an architect with strong business outcome focus. Collaboration across the board - with diverse teams from through ideation, formulation and deployment.
- Immense opportunities for growth.
- Be a part of the team that is focused on creating a strong impact and make this world a - better- place.
What we are looking for :
- Exposure in Sales and Business Development in exports.
- Exposure in Customer Relationship Management
- Excellent persuasive and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills.
- A go getter attitude with strong result orientation.
- A desire to work in the impact space, with a passion to make the world a "better" place.