Program Manager at AbleCold
Views:1105 Applications:324 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:323
AbleCold Logistics - Manager - Sales - Transportation Services (1-3 yrs)
About AbleCold Logistics :
- We are one of India's fastest growing Integrated Cold Chain Company. Within a short span of time, with our asset light model and strong diverse operations experience, we have disrupted the cold chain space and solved several unique problems that had never been addressed over decades. Our efforts have been rewarded with us now being compared to the largest cold chain player in India by several market analysts and investment firms.
- Our customer set includes some of the largest brands in India in seafood, ice creams, Quick service restaurants and frozen food. We are currently operational in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Delhi and Jaipur. Our core team members have a diverse set of experience across several industries and startups / corporates, and are alumni from prestigious institutions such as IITs, IIMs and Harvard Business School.
- AbleCold is at an inflexion point and for the next phase of rapid growth, we are seeking high-energy individuals to join our team. We are looking for an expansion manager to lead our geographical expansion in new cities in India.
The Role :
- Generate Demand from existing as well as new clients.
- Manage the communications and negotiations with the clients for the closure of the request.
- Ensure that the monthly targets are achieved.
- Create pipeline of clients to generate consistent sales month on month.
- Work on developing the sales process and strategy with the Senior Sales leaders.
Required skills/experience :
- High energy with a zeal to build business from scratch with a high sense of ownership.
- Prior sales/ business development experience of minimum 2 years
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Strong balance of planning and hustling.
- Strategic bend of mind and comfortable with number-crunching
- Should be open to travelling
Benefits of Working at AbleCold Logistics :
- Be part of an early stage high growth start-up
- Steep learning curve - we believe in learning by doing
- Work with Mentors and true innovators from Harvard Business School, IITs, IIMs and ISB. Founders and employees work together; there's no middle management, so you learn from the best.
Empowering place to be in - We believe that each individual brings in a new perspective and new ideas. You will have the opportunity to implement your own ideas, try out experiments, pilot projects
Meritocratic culture - Your work will be recognised as will your failures. You will be instilled with the value of creativity, hard work and ownership.