Program Manager at AbleCold
Views:2486 Applications:931 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:925
AbleCold Logistics - Manager - Sales (1-5 yrs)
About AbleCold Logistics: (www.ablecold.com)
- We are India's fastest growing Integrated Cold Chain Organisation. Over a short span of we have become one of the leading Cold Chain Companies in Bangalore for End-to-end Cold Chain services. Our end-to-end asset light model has garnered interest from India's leading seafood exporter, one of top five ice cream brands and one of top three frozen food manufacturers, whom we now boast as our key customers.
- We work with select existing cold storage and reefer owners. With the AbleCold Operating System and use of smart technology, we streamline operations to improve service standards while maintaining costs. Our innovative business model - asset-light, tech-enabled, integrated Supply Chain management - enables us to have higher service reliability, customized solutions and faster access to markets than existing players.
- We are currently operational in 10 cities with core team members from IITs, IIMs and Harvard.
The Role :
- Own the complete process from initial reach-out to contract negotiations / signing with customers.
- This will involve cold calling customers, finding the right point-of-contacts, actively pitching AbleCold value proposition over phone and in-person, developing quotations for the requirements, price negotiations and contract signing.
- Work on developing sales process and strategy, responsible for end to end sales - from finding leads to closing sales.
Benefits of working at AbleCold :
- Be part of an early stage high growth start-up
- Steep learning curve - we believe in learning by doing
- Work with Mentors and true innovators from Harvard Business School, IITs and IIMs. Founders and employees work together; there's no middle management, so you learn from the best.
- Empowering place to be in - We believe that each individual brings in a new perspective and new ideas.
- You will have the opportunity to implement your own ideas, try out experiments, pilot projects
- Meritocratic culture - Your work will be recognised as will your failures. You will be instilled with the value of creativity, hard work and ownership.
Required skills/ experience :
- High energy and ownership
- Excellent interpersonal / communication and negotiation skills
- High resilience and perseverance
- Strong balance of planning and hustling