Program Manager at AbleCold
Views:126 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
AbleCold Logistics - Executive - Category Management (4-5 yrs)
Job Description (Category Executive)
About AbleCold Logistics: (www.ablecold.com)
We are India's fastest growing Integrated Cold Chain Organisation. Over a short span of we have become one of the leading Cold Chain Companies in Bangalore for End-to-end Cold Chain services. Our end-to-end asset light model has garnered interest from India's leading seafood exporter, one of top five ice cream brands and one of top three frozen food manufacturers, whom we now boast as our key customers.
After beta testing we are launching an e-commerce platform for temperature controlled products with our operations experience as the backbone. We are looking for enthusiastic team members with energy and zeal to launch the offerings first across the city and then across the country.
We are currently operational in 14 cities with core team members from IITs, IIMs and Harvard
- Conducts internal and external research and applies strategic thinking in order to make sound business recommendations that will deliver sales growth.
- Researches and forecasts market trends relevant to advancing the Company's business.
- Define and achieve the growth strategy for your category or business units - by considering the selection available, pricing and discount targets.
- This role involves managing the demand generation starting from driving the traffic for the category to taking action for driving conversion.
- This role involves working with leadership team to define the future strategy for the categories.
- Required to do market survey with the added goal of providing direction and coaching of store teams and specialists.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Fulfil Adhoc requests as needed.
- You will be responsible for owning the top line and bottom-line targets for the category you will be managing.
- Responsible for driving the revenue and growth for the categories - by growing the brands or sellers on the platform, increasing customer acquisition and retention for the categories.
- Understanding product packaging and improvement areas; work with the supplier to develop and enhance packing.
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills to improve margins and other trade components.
- Hustler-attitude to ensure fast and profitable selection ramp up.
- Responsible for driving the supply side selection metrics for your categories and driving the right selection width and depth for those categories.
- Responsible for deriving insights from the data, come up with new ideas to drive the growth and pricing strategy for the category.
Required skills / experience:
- Strong Category Management skills.
- Advanced Data Analytical Skills and ability to interpret data and draw conclusions to leverage insights.
- OMNI Channel understanding and expertise with retailers.
- Strong team player, demonstrated ability to work collaboratively to achieve common goals.
- Results Driven.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative, flexibility, and tenacity.
Benefits of Working at AbleCold Logistics:
- Opportunity to grow with the organisation.
- Work with Mentors and true innovators from Harvard Business School, IITs and IIMs. Founders and employees work together; there's no middle management, so you learn from the best.
- Empowering place to be in - no-one in the team will have the same skillset as you do. Each individual brings in a new perspective and new ideas.
- You will be given more opportunities - implement your own ideas, try out experiments, pilot projects.
- You work will be recognised as will your failures. You will be instilled with the value of creativity, hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Master's degree from an accredited university or college is an advantage.
- 5 years of total; 4+ years- experience in e-commerce/ related fields a must.
- Must have led a team of 5+ people for a minimum of 2 years; must showcase ability to lead, mentor and manage high performing individuals.
- High competency in written and verbal communication skills (preparation of business documentation, presenting to senior stakeholders a must).
- Able to work with others in a fast-paced, team environment and to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Results oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, can work individually with minimal or no supervision.