Deputy Manager Talent Acquisition at ABEC Exhibitions & Conferences Pvt. Ltd.
Views:62 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
ABEC - Senior Manager - Business Development (8-15 yrs)
Position : Senior Manager Business Development
Location : Mumbai
You are Role :
- As a Senior Manager Business Development, you will be tasked to develop your own customer/ Brands and own the performance of a group of exhibitions or portfolio of Events. Development and execution uses customer/client insights to develop new service/product solutions or build brand extension based on client's needs. Performance is defined as the ability to deliver positive business outcomes to B2B and B2C customers (exhibitors and visitors), whilst driving revenue and profit growth. will be responsible to maximize revenues through proactive sales activities, high levels of creativity, along with thorough market knowledge.
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of trade shows, trade fairs events and exhibition space selling.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales, customer satisfaction and determine profitability.
- Determine price schedules and discount rates as per policy and approval
- Acts as a collaborative entrepreneur to see new possibilities, take in information and create insights to develop and maintain an understanding of client's needs and objectives through strong business relationships; effectively leverage support teams not under their direct management: being mentor
- Lead & directs sales and marketing strategies.
- Execution to properly define and deliver the customer value proposition managing the brand name
- Identifying and networking with prospective customers, generating business from existing accounts and achieving profitability and increase sales growth with help of team.
- Overlooking pre-show meetings to communicate trade show events in accordance with objectives and marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with marketing team to create/understand marketing plans for attendees and exhibitors.
- Develop sponsorship opportunities, generating leads, concept selling and analyse results. Provide strategic leadership by suggesting improvements, alternatives and upgrades
- Enlisting support and association of relevant trade bodies and industry associations,
- Analyzing market trends and tracking competitor's activities and providing valuable inputs for product enhancement and fine tuning sales and marketing strategies
- Establishing strategic alliance/ tie-ups with financially strong and reliable channel partners, resulting in deeper market penetration and reach.
- Monitoring channel sales and marketing activities, implementing effective strategies to maximize sales and accomplish revenue and collection targets.
- Ensuring high quality customers experience and satisfactions, while adhering to the work processes.
- Assessing customer feedback, evaluating areas of improvement and proving feedback to the associates on improvements and achieving customer satisfaction matrices.
Occupational Requirement :
Work Activities :
- Selling or Influencing Others : Convincing others to buy merchandise/goods or to otherwise change their minds or actions.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships : Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Thinking Creatively : Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems.
- Coaching and Developing Others : Identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Direct sales, marketing, or customer service activities
- Advise customers on technical or procedural issues.
- Analyze financial records or reports to determine state of operations.
- Develop Employees.
- Active Listening : Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Speaking : Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Coordination : Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Critical Thinking : Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
- Sales and Marketing : Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Customer and Personal Service : Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- English Language : Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Initiative : Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
Work Style :
- Integrity : Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Adaptability/Flexibility : Job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
- Dependability : Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Leadership : Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.