HR at Aarts Creative Consultancy Pvt Ltd
Views:13 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Aarts Creative Consultancy - Executive - Sales/Business Development (3-4 yrs)
Junior Role & Immediate Joiners Only
Only Apply if You Have the Following
Branding Knowledge (Is a plus)
Sales and Marketing experience mandatory
Excellent with English communications
- You can strike conversations out of thin air and communicate elegantly.
- You are proactive and strategic; instead of waiting for business to come our way, you actively identify and convert opportunities.
- Excellent Presentation skills
- You are able to make sense if a client is a right fit for us, and vice versa.
- You know how to sell. Not over-sell, not under-sell, just the right amount of sell.
- You can negotiate confidently.
- You enjoy the kind of work you do; this is non-negotiable.
Some of the things you will be doing :
- Being the first point of contact for new business inquiries. This shall entail speaking to prospective clients over the phone and on mails.
- Conducting and leading sales calls.
- Present Aarts' core processes, pitch decks, and case studies to prospective clients.
- Analyze a client's needs, budget and timeline to create customized proposals.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with clients, could-have-been clients, and prospective clients.
- Coordinate with the client and the team to ensure smooth operations and satisfactory output.
- Staying in touch with clients throughout our partnership with them. This could be for updates on the project status, payment status and getting their feedback on the overall experience.
You will be a great fit if you have :
- An undergraduate degree or Masters
- 3+ years of experience is preferable
- Well honed communication skills and presentation skills
- Experience of working in a startup environment
- A little bit of digital marketing (would be good)
What we offer:
- A competitive salary, one of the best in the industry.
- Freedom to work from absolutely anywhere.
- Fast growth opportunities to up-skill on the job.
- Creative freedom. Being designers and developers ourselves we understand the importance of creative freedom, so rest assured, for you can take the lead.
- Long employment tenure. Stick around and grow with us.
- Awesome team members that make great company. (Punny, yes).