HR Executive at AAPNA Infotech
Views:75 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
AAPNA Infotech - Associate - Business Development (3-7 yrs)
- Engage in a discussion with leads to understand their problems.
- Nurtures a lead by holding further discussions, proposing technical solutions, or following up.
- Co-ordination with internal team to create marketing collateral
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders to implement growth strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Use social media channels to create posts and pitch in with your ideas for enhancing social media strategy and branding.
- You should be able to use BD tools such as LinkedIn Navigator.
- Analyze markets, create plan and strategies on how to increase market share.
- Functional domain knowledge on the BFSI domain would be desirable.
Required Qualifications :
- Experience of 3-5 years in B2B pre-sales.
- Bachelor's degree in Business-related field or Computer Science from a reputable university.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.