HR Manager at Aakash Educational Services Limited
Views:353 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Aakash Institute - Content Lead (5-8 yrs)
Aakash Educational Services Ltd. presents its e-learning platform called Aakash Digital. We prepare students for National and State Level Medical & Engineering Entrance Exams + CBSE Board Exams. The program is delivered through a series of pre-scheduled life and recorded online lectures and has extensive course coverage. Aakash Digital has a group of passionate individuals with a goal of providing knowledge and guidance to students creating an environment that not only guides them to fulfil their dreams but also inspires them to recognize and achieve their true potential. Our digital learning program brings Aakash's quality classroom coaching, developed over the past 30 years to your home while helping students save time, money and giving them the flexibility to learn, anytime, anywhere.
Job Purpose :
- Work towards the creative content development in line with latest trend in industry, readers feedback & analysis on the effectiveness of the previously published content.
- Responsible for Content development/writing Curate and develop creative content on certain topics.
- Work closely with Digital Marketing & Design team for creating excellent content for driving maximum traffic of potential clients.
- Closely work with Digital Marketing Team to create content for impactful promotions/Ad activities Understanding of SEO keywords is an advantage.
- Should be able to weave relevant topics around most searched keywords.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Writes sharp, witty, authentic copy for websites, emails, SMS, social media posts, and display advertising.
- Understands brand identity, captures and hones brand voice, and adheres to existing branding guidelines.
- Contributes to campaign development with creative ideas and tactics.
- Work closely with Creative Designers in creating, developing, and maintaining brand voice for internal and external communications.
- Collaborate with Marketing Managers and the Creative team to craft strategic campaign messages for our programs.
- Draft compelling headlines and advertising messages that convey the objectives for the campaign while speaking appropriately to the target audience.
- Please add your online portfolio link at the top of your resume when you apply.
- Impeccable attention to detail, excellent grammar and copy-writing skills in both English and Hindi.
- Bachelors degree preferred in a relevant field such as communications, marketing, advertising or business.
- 2-3 years of relevant professional experience driving compelling creative and execution within a world-class interactive/ad agency, design studio, or in-house creative team.
- Experience working with premium brands.
- Think and act both strategically and tactically. The successful candidate will be a tenacious self-starter with a passion for effective communications, who can serve as a strong advocate for our customers.
- Able to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
Skill Requirements : Expert on long-form blog writing, hands-on all digital platforms, excellent command over English Language, effective writing style, creative ideas, quirky messages & strategies, writing for the web, Working knowledge of MS Office