HR at Aagey Se Right Agency Pvt. Ltd.
Views:30 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Aagey Se Right - Junior Graphic Designer (1-3 yrs)
At ASR, we see graphic design as visual storytelling that engages, informs, and inspires. We are looking for a highly creative graphic designer who can take conceptual ideas and create visual representations, both in print and electronic media. Our ideal candidate should have expert knowledge of current design software and be skilled with every step of the design process from concept to the final deliverable. Collaborating with multiple teams at our company, the graphic designer should be able to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them into a design that connects. The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of branding and marketing, with the ability to vary style and layouts depending on the project. If you think you have what it takes to bring ideas to life with visual impact, we want to hear from you.
- Work for a wide range of mediums that may include branding and advertising, print media, packaging, presentations, signage, and marketing materials
- Translate strategic direction into high-quality design keeping in mind the established brand identity
- Execute the given concepts by hand or with software, and execute original content determining ideal usage of color, typography, font style, imagery, and layout.
- Manage the design and uploading process of all project material, understanding best practices.
- Use trend intelligence and an understanding of the current and historical business and market to design and execute specific classifications.
- Coordinate with Sr. Graphic Designer on all design projects, from conception to delivery (which includes print file).
- Creativity and innovative design skills
- Should be well versed with design software like Illustrator, Photoshop, and CorelDraw. Knowledge of Motion and Video Editing Software's like after effects and premier pro will be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
Preferred Qualifications :
- 1+ years in professional graphic design, preferably with a creative or marketing agency
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, fine arts, or similar discipline