HR at Aagey Se Right Agency Pvt. Ltd.
Views:66 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Aagey Se Right - Business Associate - Brand Strategy (1-4 yrs)
We are looking for an energetic Business Associate - Brand Strategy to help drive our sales and grow the business. You will attract new clients and build solid relationships with them while maintaining existing relationships. Other duties will include developing business strategies and pitches, managing a variety of projects, and identifying new business opportunities. You will work with various departments and report to the Business Head.
- Collaborates with the Manager, Client Services, on preparation of marketing recommendations, strategies and actions for the client.
- Understand business objectives, challenges and opportunities of target and industry
- Generate and drive insight for internal and client audiences around media, brands, consumers, and experiences.
- Involved with projects from start to finish, ensuring successful project completion against deadlines.
- Design, execute and manage research.
- Actively participates in client presentations.
- Help lead research initiatives and manage outside consultants.
- Seeking new opportunities to add value to existing clients.
- Create marketing plans to increase brand awareness
- Ensure strong brand presence in online and offline channels
- Research competition and identify opportunities for growth
- Design advertising campaigns for new products/services
- Report to the Brand Manager on the results of advertising campaigns
- Coordinate with the Business Head- Brand Strategy to ensure consistency with the product line strategy
- Assist in developing effective media campaigns and choosing appropriate distribution channels
- Participate in organizing promotional events to positively present our company.
- Familiarity with distribution channels and media marketing campaigns
- Ability to conduct market analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanor
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field.
- 1 - 2 years relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred