42Gears - Sales/Business Development & Partner Management Role (4-8 yrs)
Let me introduce myself as Mehul Ghai from 42Gears- Mobility Systems Pvt. Ltd.
It is a software company based out of Bangalore, India. We are a leading provider of Enterprise Mobility Management(EMM) solutions. Our easy to use device management tools help enterprise IT departments in managing, supporting, securing and tracking the fleet of mobile devices deployed across the organization.
More than 10000 companies in 115+ countries around the world use 42Gears products to increase their mobile workforce productivity, reduce costs and increase profits. Businesses in retail, manufacturing, healthcare, government, logistics, education and other industries form our customer base.
Please find the details as below:
- Establish and meet annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume for direct & partner accounts
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and requirements to assess the company's relationship and propose the solution based on needs
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies, and programs to capture key demographics
- Should be able to manage Partner and push for targets
- Should be ready for aggressive travels
- Sell to existing and potential direct accounts as well as provide sales support to distribution partners to participate in closing and order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process
- Should be a team player and working with allied teams.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.