Talent Acquisition at 404 DM
Views:106 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
404 DM - Client/Brand Servicing Role (2-4 yrs)
Two years ago, we envisioned a dream. A dream of building a marketing agency from scratch, that turns out to be the best in the world. We are 404DM, a data-driven creative agency with a panache for result-oriented marketing. We- re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable, constantly evolving, passionate about our services, and we live for our customers.
We are looking for exceptional talents to join our customer success team. The Customer success team starts out as - churn fighters-, a reactive tactical team charged with saving an at-risk customer relationship and don- t stop there. The challenge is to gather and use data from every interaction to move out from the reactive mode and into far more effective proactive stances.
Scope of work :
- Onboard new customers : Onboarding is one of the biggest priorities. That's because it's extremely important to educate customers on our services. Onboarding should also focus on new areas they need to learn, based on the services they aim to get from us. This way, they can get up to speed as fast as possible and be one step closer to achieving their goals.
- Follow up on Receivables : Should keep track of customer payment and renewal dates whether they be retainers or projects and follow up with customers for payments to ensure a healthy cash flow.
- Encourage upsells and cross-sells : Being dedicated to fulfilling customer goals, which creates an opportunity to introduce additional and explain why the additional purchase will be helpful.
- Build relationships between customers and the company : There are some questions customers will have that aren't your responsibility. Technical issues, minor service problems, and basic business questions should be geared towards the appropriate team. You should foster a relationship between customers and the company, making it easier for users to solve small or short-term problems.
- Be the voice of the customer: As someone who works directly with customers, you should feel responsible for advocating their needs by having an in-depth understanding of customer's likes and dislikes about our services, which can be discovered through surveys, reviews, referrals, and more. You should organize, analyze, and share this information with appropriate departments to ensure your company's decisions always consider the voice of the customer.
- Advocate for the company: Act as a personal apostle for our business explaining to customers why we can meet their specific needs. This positive reputation will not only keep your customers satisfied, but it will also encourage them to refer their friends.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Strategic Account Management ensuring revenue and customer satisfaction KPIs are achieved.
- Persuasive and confident approach to digital ideas with an awareness of end-to-end services.
- Drive revenue growth, profitability, and identifying opportunities for cross-selling.
- Building and maintaining excellent key operations and senior customer relationships.
- Work closely with the internal resources to develop strategic thinking for account planning and new opportunities including timely reporting.
- Responsible for managing customer relationships and overlooking operations for everyday deliverables.
- Managing the quick resolution of escalations and issues raised by customers and internal teams
- Monitoring customer's satisfaction levels and team performance on a regular basis
- Managing company's financials to consistently limit overhead costs and increasing both monetary and brand value of accounts
- Regularly drive business reviews with Management (Customer and Internal) to check the overall health of the account and the internal team's performance
- Manage internal resources and workload with the creative team to ensure work deliver on time.
- Understand customer goals, objectives & digital marketing needs including Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Social Media, Display Advertising. Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing & more
- Independently handle the company's clientele, to drive business growth through existing customers by developing a proactive action plan for accounts to meet customer retention and business targets.
Who we are looking for ?
- An astute professional having strong experience in Customer Servicing with digital background and expertise in handling multiple customer accounts.
- Demonstrated creativity and judgment to develop solutions based on customer segmentation and ever-evolving landscape and usage patterns
- Intuition for customer communication voice; adept at marketing copywriting and design aesthetics
- Thought leader with a solid understanding of the key business drivers and the dynamics of social media platforms.
- Excellent attention to detail, an exceptionally high degree of initiative and adaptability, and the ability to multi-task.
- Understanding all the new-age platforms is a must.
- Should have worked on Data-driven/performance-driven campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience in agencies with a track record of successfully managing customers