3CA Inc - Manager - Sales (2-6 yrs)
- Convincing prospective clients that your organization is the right one to meet up their requirement.
- Manage your client base through excellent follow up on leads for existing and new clients.
- Sending out details of new properties on the market to people in your database.
- Working actively on the scheduled appointments and showing buyers around a property.
- Providing guidance to buyers in purchasing property for the right price under the best terms.
- Determining clients' needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, legal requirements, and related matters, ensuring fair and honest dealing.
- Cultivating excellent knowledge about real estate markets and best practices.
What you should have :
Critical Skills and Abilities :
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills.
- Pleasant and trustworthy.
- MS Office familiarity.
- Must have a Conveyance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.