2wenty7Inc - Public & Media Relation Role (1-6 yrs)
- Managing external PR agency and ensuring maximum bang for the buck.
- Searching for opportunities to showcase the startup across offline and online media.
- Ensuring greater visibility to the founders by identifying speaking opportunities and media engagements.
- Producing well written and relevant press releases.
- Working alongside the SEO and Content team you will be responsible for producing the content and publications in order to drive online traffic.
- Building relationships with key media contacts (national and regional) to gain a high level of coverage for their properties.
- Managing events on a regular basis and acting as the company's representative at these events.
- Ensuring clients receive the level of service and support they expect.
- Coordinating community engagement projects to be able to spread the word about the company.
- Ensuring the branding of Clients and company is showcased in the right way.
- Ensuring marketing and branding teams are in sync and giving the right information to media and public.
- Handling all feedback and complaints regarding services.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.