249 Media - Executive - Digital Marketing (0-2 yrs)
249 Media - Digital Marketing Executive Job Opening
Founded in 2019 and based in Mumbai, 249 Media is a Performance based Digital Ad Agency, connecting the right users with advertisers- products and services.
Both our founders and our entire team are passionate about Digital Space catering sectors like Telecommunication, Media, E-commerce etc . We are constantly looking for new, cutting-edge marketing opportunities. We promote a culture of creativity, responsibility, and ambition through our services, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
- As a Digital Marketing Executive at 249 Media, your mission will be understanding people and building the right audiencesto promote our clients products and services.
- Your main responsibility will be creating and developing successful Performance Marketing campaigns through several acquisition channels.
- As a Performance Marketing company, @249 Media we are utterly focused on resultsand have an optimization mindset in everything we do.
- Identify and On-boarding of new affiliates and traffic sources
- Add and Manage campaigns on wide range of paid/organic traffic channels (Display, Push Notifications, Native)
- Proactively monitor traffic sources to determine which affiliates should be prioritized and focused on ensuring acquisition and conversion goals are met;
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues.
- Maintaining continuous relationship with affiliates/traffic sources and motivate them to perform better
- Communicate changes of terms, commissions, offers and updates to affiliate networks and partners.
- Strong Media buying and negotiation skills
- Build and maintain an intimate knowledge of industry developments to spot trends and opportunities with particular focus on CPA CPL CPS CPI trends worldwide.
- Coordinating in integration and setting up of campaigns for affiliates/traffic sources
- Expand the relationship with existing/new affiliates/traffic sources by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensuring that necessary services/tasks are being delivered in timely manner
- Work closely with business team to identify new business opportunities with new and existing clients
- Manage affiliate reports, validation and invoices
- Experience on Facebook ads, google ads, DSP and SSP would be added advantage
- Be an example and manage, guide, and support team members.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Management or similar or Any graduate with Experience/Certification on Facebook ads, Google ads, DSP and SSP
- Basic understanding on Digital Marketing Ecosystem like Facebook ads, Google Ads, Ads Tracking Tools, Ads Analysis Tools, etc
- Experience - 0-2 years
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Windows and Reporting.
-Fluent in English
- Female Candidate Preferred
- Salary according to proven experience
- Competitive Performance bonuses
- Team-building activities
- Self-made company
- Working close with the founders
- Young and ambitious team
- International interaction exposure
- Dynamic and creative environment
- Culture of learning and permanent training
- Free hot drinks and snacks