24 Task - Specialist - Search Engine Optimization (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
Search traffic for 24Task websites and product landing pages. This role is both hands-on and tactical, as an individual contributor he/she will have the opportunity to demonstrate strategic thinking when planning new opportunities. The most important skills for this role are technical SEO, CMS platforms, content, links, analytics, and reporting. He/she will work on all search engine Optimisation and marketing activities across the 24Task website. Own the SEO Content road-map across onsite and offsite Optimisation, keyword research, and link building to ensure SEO objectives are achieved. As well as be a self-starter with passion, energy, enthusiasm to get results and affect significant change.
- You will be responsible for handling all SEO activities, which includes auditing and developing keyword strategies for 24task services.
- Proactively research search trends related to new products & features and integrate into the content creation process.
- Conduct competitive and keyword research to help drive content campaigns for 24Task products and services.
- Support the evaluation of Google Analytics and routine report creation.
- Develop optimisation strategies that increase 24task search engine results rankings.
- On-page optimisation and content editing to support keywords identified in keyword research. Updating page headlines, meta title, page titles, alt tags, meta description, and more.
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts.
- Efficiently communicate with other team members to align goals.
- Evaluate and research white hat link opportunities.
- Create effective strategies for search engine optimisation.
Skills And Qualifications :
- Bachelors degree in Computer science or any other discipline.
- 2+ years of experience in an SEO Specialist role.
- Expertise in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) process
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, SEM rush, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration is a plus
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimising data gathered from both organic and paid sources.
- Passionate about digital marketing and a hard worker that works well under pressure, a team player & effectively manages time.