18th Technology - Digital Marketing Expert (4-15 yrs)
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized.
- Preparing detailed strategy reports Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines.
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic.
- Running PPC campaigns.
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite).
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors.
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts.
- Developing link building strategies.
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines.
- Team building and handling.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.