Manager at 10times
Views:205 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
10times - Manager - Client Servicing (2-5 yrs)
Client Servicing Manager(Odash)
10Times is the global leader in B2B event discovery and networking platform. We are disrupting the way people find, connect and engage at events like Tradeshows and Conferences. We are looking for an Xpert who can partner with a portfolio of our customers and help deliver a world-class service experience and campaign execution.
10Times is seeking a passionate Customer Success Manager (CSM) to partner with a portfolio of our customers and help deliver a world-class service experience and campaign execution. The primary focus of the role is serving as a trusted advisor to our customers by building strong relationships, grow engagement and ensure minimum churn.
How will your day looks like in 10Times :
In this role you primarily work on the Dash, a SAAS Product for organisers, ensure smooth onboarding, maximum engagement, minimal churn.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for your customers and own the customer journey from onboarding to renewal
- Build and manage strong relationships with key customer stakeholders
- Proactively monitor net retention key performance indicators and customer health
- Serve as a product expert on use cases and provide guidance on strategies and best practices on how to optimize 10Times usage
- Interface and collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive towards customer goals and be the voice of the customer to provide visibility and/or escalations
- Provide excellent/ prompt customer service to ensure client delight and minimal churn
What we're looking for?
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Consulting, or another client-facing role, preferably in a similar role at a technology startup
- Track record of building trusted relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to work cross-functionally and partner with other departments to best serve the customer
- Commitment to continuous learning, growth, and development
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Performance based variable & incentive
- Career advancement opportunities in a fast scaling startup
- Fast paced, fun, and energetic company with a friendly culture and more!
- Additional benefits like medical insurance, office lunches, etc.
- Future opportunity to travel outside India to represent company at conferences