XLRI | Executive Development Program In Driving Growth
Understand the growth strategies for effective decisions
Understand the growth strategies for effective decisions
- FeeINR 2,75,000 + GST
- Work Experience15 - 30 Years
- Duration11 Months
- Delivery MethodOnline
The 21st century has witnessed volatility and rapid change in the dynamics of economies and industries at a pace unseen before. Traditional ways of doing business are being questioned and challenged by newer business models and emergent industries at a never-before-seen rapid pace. With the rapid rate of change in the business environment and competitive pressures, a key challenge for CEO's/Owners/Senior Managers is the ability to manage and sustain business growth. The Program has been structured to address the key challenges faced by businesses, especially MSME's and new-age businesses for achieving and sustaining.
Upon successful completion of this Program participants should be able to:
● Build effective, Value-Oriented organizations.
● Develop skills in Tools & Frame works to formulate and implement effective strategies for competing and growth.
● Appreciate the intricacies of Leadership and Driving Teams.
● Understand the challenges and opportunities thrown up by Digital Business Models.
● Cultivate a Holistic approach to Management functions & roles.
● Deal with key pain-points in managing an organization.
● Develop Critical Thinking & Decision Skills for solving organizational problems.
● Improve understanding of Financial Implications of business decisions.
Who Should Attend
● CEO's/Owners/Senior Managers of business in the Indian emerging economy backdrop.
● CXO's responsible for driving growth and profitability.
● Senior Executives responsible for driving growth initiatives in organizations.
● Senior Managers on track for leadership positions.
● Certificate of Successful Completion from XLRI.
● A carefully curated and structured Program to expose participants to the multitude of dimensions required to make effective decisions to support growth and execute growth strategies.
● Receive practical guidance on achieving and sustaining growth and creating value stakeholders.
● Faculty with significant corporate education and training experience shall deliver the sessions and hand hold the participants through their developmental journey.
● An engaging pedagogy shall ensure that the participants can connect the topics with their current day-to-day life and take away actionable guidance for the future.
● Many group assignments and exercises shall contribute towards networking with worthy classmates from other sectors and industries.
● The 6 days on-campus immersion module is designed to build cohesion in the batch, encourage peer learning and pave the path to stronger meaningful connections even beyond the Program.
● All study materials and case studies are included in the Program fees.
● For Indian Participants-Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from are cognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
● For International Participants-Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
● CXO/Senior Managers with a minimum 15-year total experience of which at least 5 years in a senior managerial position.
● Professionals already working at CXO levels but with less than15 years of overall experience will be considered for ad mission on a case-to-case basis.
Module 1 : Leadership
● Leadership - Setting the Context
● Leadership Styles & Inspiring Moral Commitment towards common goals
● Managing Team Dynamics & Communication
● Power & Exercise of Influence in Organizations
● Understanding & Managing Personal Networks
Module 2 : Connecting the Dots - Digital Business & Technology
● Understanding the role of New Technologies in the Digital Economy
● IT Investment & Portfolio Management
● IT Governance & Leadership
● Creating the Digital Journey Map
● Crafting & Managing Digital Business Models
Module 3 : Business Strategy
● Strategy & External Environment Linkages
● Value Chains & Industry Attractiveness
● Capability Building & Sustainable Competitive Advantage
● Competitive Strategies
● Organizational Lifecycle & Growth Strategies
● Controlling & Implementing Strategy
● Strategic Choices for Multi-Business Organizations
Module 4 : Critical Thinking and Decision Making
● Creative Problem Solving for Decision Making
● Unravelling Mental Models for Critical Thinking
● Identifying and Appreciating Behavioural Biases in Decision Making
Module 5 : Finance, Risk, and Business Models
● Understanding Financial Performance & Growth Drivers of Organizations
● Managing Working Capital & Working Capital Funding
● Cost-Benefit Analysis for Business Decisions
● Legal Structure of Organizations & Compliances for Financial Decision Making
● Risk Assessment & Management
● Preparing & Evaluating Business Plans
● Preparing an Investor Pitch for Funding
Module 6 : Managing Stakeholders & Organizational Change
● Managing & Prioritizing Stakeholder Relations
● Critical Success Factors in Managing Stakeholders
● Change Management Frameworks & Drivers of Successful Change
● Navigating Crises in Organizations
Module 7 : Go-To-Market (GTM) Strategy
● Customer Value & Customer Journey Mapping
● Developing New Products & Services
● Developing & Evaluating Marketing Plans
● Developing a GTM Strategy
● Selling in the Digital Era
Module 8 : Operational Excellence
● Managing Processes & Quality
● Challenges in Managing Supply Chains & Inventory
● Managing Internal Projects Efficiently
Module 9 : On-Campus Component
● This program includes 6 days of on-campus immersion, the dates for which the dates shall be informed to the participants at least one month in advance. Attendance to the On-Campus module is MANDATORY for all participants. The on-campus modules are subjected to the conditions that prevail at the point in time.
● In event that the Jharkhand state authorities do not permit such in-person sessions due to the COVID-19 situation (or any such similar circumstances), the sessions planned for the campus component shall be completed online which may lead to an extension of the program duration.